Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is Chivas USA goalkeeper Brad Guzan really going to Arsenal when the transfer window opens ?

what,my Arsenal? or the Arsenal in south america?





i never herd of him..





EDIT-oh ill take your word for it,ill check the net and see anymore about it, i wish we do get another keeper almunia is good but im a bit if'y about him. thanxhttp://chivas.theoffside.com/team-news/b鈥?/a>|||i didnt know that but thats great now if only someone would grab Ochoa hes good 2|||Never heard of him. That said American goalies r quite good. (if he is american that is)|||He is good but no he will not be coming we already have Fabianski ready to go|||This is the first I've heard of this, too but if this were to be true, it would be great for him. It would also be great to have a 5th American goalkeeper in the Premier League. I would have to question if Guzan is ready for a team like Arsenal. He is good but he's still young and inexperienced isn't he? I mean, I never heard of him until this season..





I also agree with M4rky d about Alumina. I have my doubts about him and I'm just not convinced that he should be starting in goal for Arsenal.|||Dude. Cool. I love Arsenal and having a Chivas keeper would only make them even COOLER.

No comments:

Post a Comment