Saturday, November 19, 2011

How bad will Chivas beat America in El Jalisco for the last time?

BQ: best April fools prank you played on someone?|||Hi Missy





My predictions is that Club America losses to Guadalajara 5-0!The tapatios wins and the chilangos go back to their home to cry :)|||As Bad As You Want Them To Win CHIVAS4-0 America


BQ:IDK I Dont Really Remember Much Stuff Like That|||Isn't it beautiful to dream.|||ai hab destroid da trols








ai saib u missy





ai saib u too paloma





nao... u ken thenk me bai puttin pictshures of ur chichotas each|||lol America will win 2-1 in a last minute goal by Reyna.|||1-1 that's going to be the score


BQ: Poured water on this dude so it looked like he pissed his pants xD, i got in trouble tho *sigh* it was wroth it tho xD|||Well your question couldn't have a better answer than this





CHIVAS 5-0 Wilas





3 Chicharito


1 Arellano


1 Venado





That's what I think.





C-ya!|||4-2





BQ: Idk i have a bad memory|||0-0 boring *** game


BQ: best prank i pulled was i told my girlfriend i was dumping her that day and she believed it. she was about to cry wen i told her april fools. she punched me. it was worth it.|||The worst that can happen to america is going to happen


I hope Chicharito playes he got injured in practice today. its true ...|||chivas would win!!:) 4-1:) being nice to america:)|||4-2 chivas





bq - dude idk if its a prank but i put a bunch of ketchup packets on my teachers chair in high school and yeah it was a lady. looked sick|||Chivas will win 4 to 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment