Saturday, November 19, 2011

LA Galaxy dump snowshoes to Chivas? How does this make you feel?

Alan Gordon traded to Chivas USA for allocation money.








3 years too late, IMO.





How do you feel about his emotionally draining topic?|||I don't drink Scotch nor do I snowshoe. I would think snowshoeing would be more physically draining than emotionally but I suppose if one drinks enough Chivas anything can happen.








Good luck to you and your cold weather sports ")|||Alan Gordon is a great player in the air, but besides that, he's a stump. Good move by Galaxy and a desperation move by Chivas USA.|||Alan Gordon is useless in my opinon I always thought LA needed another person to help out Edson, this is a step in the right direction.|||why da phuk do we need him if we already sal sizzo, maldonado and padilla up front....pinche vasquez, preki should of stayed|||Good! Chivas USA NEEDS to build a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment