Saturday, November 19, 2011

Who agrees with me that BOTH America AND Chivas are overrated?

I'm getting tired of hearing and looking at all these questions about which team is better than the other. The only thing these questions do is get the worst out the users I respect here. I believe that both teams are waaaaaaaaaay to hyped and I don't know if you guys have noticed but those two teams have been performing very poorly lately. I'm sorry if I offend anybody. It isn't my intention, I just want to get this out to see what some of you think.|||You are so right. They are the most overrated teams and for good reason to. The problem is that they are the two most popular teams in Mexico and because of that they have a gigantic rivalry. You either support America or Chivas. Fortunately, I am not a fan of either club. I like Cruz Azul and Pumas the same two teams that my grandfather and mother like. My grandfather cannot stand both clubs (America and Chivas) and despises them greatly and I think he passed that over to me. I hate those two over hyped, as you say, clubs. I am pleased to say that you do not offend me at all.|||At least Chivas seems to make an effort to keep its squad Mexican.|||i totally dont agree with they rnt overrated n yes theyve bein doin pretty bad (chivas)(america always does bad) n yea theyre doin bad but theyll get better they just need some adjustments they r doin somethin wrong i dont think medina is 100% yet n we really need him there with us especially omar n yea but we ll do better|||Let's face it, the best Mexican clubs in this moment are Santos, Atlante, Toluca and [i hate to admit it] Pachuca. Unfortunately, they don't have millions of fans country-wide like America Chivas or Cruz Azul..





So you'll never see a debate full of rage between Atlante and Pachuca fans... I don't think so|||well you have to deal with it because they are the two most popular teams in the Mexico and the ones with the most championships. Its like la liga in Spain...who does everyone talk about??? Barca and Real of course! they are the teams with the most fans no matter how good or bad they play. Chivas and America bring excitement to the rest of the league as well...you cant say other teams try a lot more when they go up against one of these two teams. Stadiums outside of Guadalajara and el D.F. get packed when they go anywhere else to watch these two.|||all i know is that Cruz Azul is the best soccer team in Mexico!!!!!


Arriba La maquina!!!|||Chivas is definitely overrated. Single malt scotches are so much better.|||I'll keep it simple my friend....A huevo!!! Everytime they play....its not the best game you would see....but whatever!!!|||Well, if you look at the history of the leaugue, both chivas and america have been the most succesful. Also Cruz Azul and toluca have played the same role, maybe that's why they get overrated.|||"So you'll never see a debate full of rage between Atlante and Pachuca fans... I don't think so" - nonsense, I've seen a brawl erupt at school because an Atlante fan was arguing with a Pachuca one. This has happened more than once. Several expulsions have resulted.





I don't really pay much attention to those clubs (America, Chivas). Santos is for me!|||sorry but i love chivas!!!!!!! but i am fan of maxcio!!!!|||i do|||no i dont think 11 stars and the best youth system is overrated sorry|||not overrated, just popular. i think youre getting those 2 confused.|||Well I don't know which Mexican soccer from Mexico you've been watching. But in the last two tournaments both teams made to the semifinals, and once to the finals a piece. Not to mention they were the second and third team with the most points in the season and performed very well in the CONCACAF and Libertadores.





Right now the team that has been performing the best locally and internationally is Pachuca, but behind Pachuca is Chivas and America. Weather anyone likes it or not. I don't see other teams representing Mexico or performing as good as these three teams. If I'm wrong name one, Cruz Azul is close but they keep chocking when it counts they play as if they're only collecting a pay check and don't have love for the shirt. Until they fix they'll keep getting eliminated by Chivas, America and Pachuca. So no homie they're not over rated, other are just hating.|||yeah they are overated. But it really isent that bad. Passion for your team is what make futbol so great.











And just a side note the Tweeter guy is getting on my nerves.|||overrated..plzz chivas is over 100 years old and has 11 stars.


and the last time they played barca they tied.


ARRIBA CHIVAS!!!!!!!!!!!|||Personally i hate soccer so i think they're both completely overrated|||I agree with you.|||The only ppl that agree with you are the fans of lesser teams... ARRIBA EL AMERICA!! ODIENOS MAS!!!!!!!!! Puros Haters!!!!|||USA! USA! USA!|||Yeah, everybody just likes what sounds cool i think.





USA USA USA





I like the New England Revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment