Tuesday, November 15, 2011

When and who is Chivas next game against in Copa Libertadores?

I was wondering cause Chivas has no Copa Libertadores games this week so I was wondering when and where their next game will be and against who? Please give me the date and Pacific time that it will be aired much appreciated!! Arriba Las Cabrones!!!|||Next week I think against Everton. Tuesday at 5 or 6 PM I think.





@ Nacho: That's the playboy channel!|||Guadalajara vs Lan煤s


Tuesday, April 14, 2009


Fox Sports En Espa帽ol


7:30 PM|||Arriba las cabrones or cabras? what were you trying to say at the end of your question?





Anyways thats not a good way to support your team....I hope Chivas wins because I want them to be champs in Libertadores|||They r playing in tuesday april 14 against Lanus of argentina a 19:30 in the pacific|||Next Monday at 3am on channel 497. Its a new channel that Televisa bought where there is a lot of soccer Balls.|||My scrotum

No comments:

Post a Comment