Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Who do you think will win the super clasico between club America and chivas this Sunday at estadio azteca?

I personally think America will win what about you?|||I'm so sorry but Chivas Is gonna win. what about a tie??? I gotta to admit it but America is a pretty good team. Good luck to both teams. GO CHIVAS!!!!!!|||Chivas 3-1|||wtf chivas 3 1 thow memo is in top of his game|||chivas a webooooooooo|||i think america is gonna win hahahahaha SIKE CHIVAS is gonna win for sure:D|||Club america|||well I think that America is going to win because america has a lot of estranjeros. Chivas better be careful with cabanas because a dangerous striker.|||america 'cause chivas is getting eliminated from la sudamericana they're going to be pretty sad and chivas is not going to play good.





it's just my opinion i'm not americanista|||America is going to win. Chivas couldn't even beat Arsenal at home!! HAHA Viva America!|||America va ganar 3-1..Arriba Las Aguilas...|||Both are doing pretty bad for america ochoa is the one saving thier asses and chivas aint playing so good I say chivas wins


I dont like neither one of them


Arriba el TOLUCA|||chivas gonin to win 2-0 bravo with a goal|||The best team of mexican football will win this game


AMERICA|||Chivas|||EL AMERICA papa yo creo q si!!!


ARRIBA EL AMERICA!!!!|||america of course


chivas are losers|||I THINK THAT CHIVAS IS GOING TO WIN... THEY ARE THE BEST|||Chivas!|||Chivas|||100% agree with you America will win 2-1 is all about America not Chivas.

No comments:

Post a Comment