Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What are you willing to bet for the Clasico Chivas vs america?

What are you willing to lose for your team. Are you betting any money?your hair? Do you have to wear your rivals jersey if your team loses?


I mean, if you are truly a fan of your team you should be betting something. I'm betting $300 for Chivas because I know they'll win.





Are you willing to lose your virginity? Just kidding!!!|||50 dollars a piece with 3 people that chivas win and


i might consider shaving my hair with another person|||I will wear my rivals jersey!


I already betted with my cousin that america will beat chivas. We betted $50.





Another $50 on the Boca Jrs- River Plate


I could walk away with $100 haha|||haha man i betted wear a TRAPO! ugh k asco :) haha and un seiz de cerveza. well since i'm underage, if AME wins, i get 6 vitamin waters :) haha


VAMOS AMERICA!!!!|||Im betting an iPod Touch.


Also $80.


and Me=Shave head off if we lose and if we win. They wear the shirt for 1 week straight|||I bet my cousin $50|||Money. I would never wear the arch-nemesis jersey if I loose. Awante Chivas!|||$40|||My soul

No comments:

Post a Comment