Saturday, November 19, 2011

What you all think about Chivas new broadcaster Telemundo?

I think is going to be better because Telemundo gives more pre-game shows and has better signal quality than Univision What do you think about this new Change of Broadcaster?|||well man, look univison guys s*ck @ss, they dont know jack about soccer and then they dont even pay attention to the game, they start talking about a guys shoe color or the color of his hair and makes annoying nick names for all the players, he is an idiot, and like i said i dont even know whats going on with the game sometimes because they dont pay attention, i am sick of them, plus they always start playing the game like 40 seconds into it, they never give me a pregame show they dont know who is on the field, they line up pitufo as a defender they put magallon as a striker they are full of sh*t... on telemundo they give you a pregame, they have a guy on the field telling oyu whats up whos warming up etc, and yeah andres cantor is not the best guy out there but atleast he knows about soccer and can give you insight as to whats going on with other leagues and rumors etc he is a smart guy, his sidekick is lame but still better than the other two idiots, plus i dont know that this is a telemundo broadcast, i think its filmed by another company and telemundo just plays it here for us so it might not even be andres cantor it could be other guys, all in all im so glad my chivas will not be on taht horrible network anymore.. and chivas in HD is a dream of mine for the past 2 years, cant wait!!|||Haha telemundo has the wackest commentators that make you fall asleep quickly.





Who cares if telemundo is going to be hi-def.


Univision is also going to be hi-def as well.





But really they suck.|||it's the greatest news i ever heard.





in september telemundo is going hi def. i love watching the euro 08 and the angels(mlb baseball) in hi def. and know my chivas!!!! i wish goaltv was h d also.|||wel i was getting aburida of hearing the same narrators on univision but i don't like telemundos narrators i also like azteca america better their pregame shows are way better than telemundos but o well con que pueda ver a mis CHIVAS|||I like pablo and i hate jesus so its good in one way.


but i hate it when they don't show the scores. WTF.


I think that one dude in Telemundo is boring.|||Who said that's the broadcaster?





I dont' like Univision but I hella don't like Telemundo. I prefer Azteca America.





Arriba Las Chivas.|||Wether U believe it or not, there will be less people from US watching Chivas games, at least Pablo Ramirez and Jesus Bracamontes would make you laugh once in a while, the guys from Telemundo (with all due respect) are very boring.|||I think Telemundo narrator's are so boring i always fall asleep whenever i watch a game plus they got a freaking annoying voice|||temnundo bores me 2 sleep!!


%26amp; one thing that makes me mad is that they show the score like every 20 min so ure like "wats the score?" the whole game|||i think its dumb. those commetators are boring through the games u want to fall asleep. and those score things are stupid the only show the tteams names. i like pablo and jesus better its more amusing|||I love it. I think it's time Univision gets more competition. Besides, I hate their broadcasters and I've always been a fan of Andres Cantor so I'm looking forward to it.





I agree with you, I like that Telemundo does more pregame stuff but I'm not sure if they only do that for the games of the seleccion.





What I don't like about Telemundo is that their replays really suck! Has anybody else noticed that? They always take forever to show an important replay, and sometimes they show the wrong one, or it's not timed properly. And then you always hear one of the broadcasters say something about "el equipo de produccion" getting this or that ready while we wait for the replay.





I'm hoping they get a better "equipo de produccion" soon so that we get a better broadcast from them.





As for the broadcast quality, if you still receive analog signals it all depends on where you are in relation to their broadcast station. I'm hoping they start broadcasting in digital soon, especially since they're owned by NBC and NBC does most of its broadcasts in digital already.

No comments:

Post a Comment