Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why are the referees against Chivas in this game?

-This has to be one of the most unfair games that I have seen in the Mexican league.





Do you think the referee is a Wila/Zorra/Gata fan?





Man I am so mad. We are winning right now 1-0 but why did the new prodigy Cubo Torres get kicked out if he didn't do anything. Why did Xavi Baez get a first yellow card? I know we will lose because it is common sense but I hope that Atlas don't make more than 5 goles.|||Hes Americanista probably|||Hahahahahhahahahahahagahahagahahahahahah鈥?br>




oh, excuse me. But I couldn't help myself when I read that u said we were going to LOSE to atlas.





Even though we have 9 players and we r playing a 14 player team (atlas' 11 + 3 arbitros) we won't lose this game. I'm not being cocky, but I have faith in my team, something U should have, now more than ever|||calmate loca





Cubo who?|||el partido ya se acabo|||calmate se va quedar 0-1 :D|||trying to blame others for what your stupid player baez did? he injured paganoni he deserved to be sent off *****!

No comments:

Post a Comment