Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Who will Win the Super Classico of America vs Chivas Apertura 2010?

Who will win the Super Classico America or Chivas in the Apertura 2010. America tied with Puebla 2-2 and Chivas won 1-0 over Necaxa. I go for America and I hope America will win but both teams are doing horrible this Season and they look equally match. So I'm hoping you guys Can give your Opinion.|||Chivas 2-1 America|||i'm pretty sure america will win 3-0


seeing how it has usually been first america then chivas then america then chivas and so on|||America most likely, 2-0.





Chivista Landa is hella stupid.|||I hope Chivas wins, they'll have a better chance of qualifying to the liguilla.|||chivas 2 america 1 .... Santos Laguna is the best!!!|||I'm going with an America win 2-1|||fak chiavs america 2000-9|||Chivas will|||cheevas en gayinas sak fet dikkk they both sak gallos blancos is veter

No comments:

Post a Comment